Most of these totally apply!
- August is synonymous with elephant ears and saltwater taffy at the State Fair.
- You understand the true beauty of fall because you’ve been to Brown County in October.
- Your heroes growing up were Reggie Miller and Peyton Manning.
- Your parent/neighbor/friend’s mom worked for Eli Lilly.
- Weekends with the family were spent at Turkey Run, Tuttle Orchard, or Lake Wawasee.
- Your town had its own Fourth of July festival.
- You know who makes the best kettle corn: the Amish.
- Who needed a farmers market when you lived next to a soybean farm?
- You felt bad when the kids from Indianapolis made fun of the kids from Carmel.
- You weren’t fazed when it snowed one day and the next day it was 70 degrees outside.
- During the Great Snowpocalypse of 2011, you ice-skated in your front yard.
- You took school field trips to the NCAA Hall of Champions, the Children’s Museum, and…
View original post 59 more words